Bach flower Elm:
Bach flower Elm helps with:
- Dealing with overwhelming feelings of responsibility
- Temporary exhaustion, insecurity or despondency
- Being overly encumbered by tasks
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Restore faith in own abilities with the Bach flower Elm
Elm is a remedy for those who have the feeling that the pressure and responsibility at work – or in their other commitments – is becoming too heavy a burden on them and they therefore get the feeling they are not suited to the job. When the burden of responsibilities is piling up, and this is too heavy to carry in the long term, Elm can help. An Elm-situation can lead to panic or a feeling of an inability to deal with it.
When you’re suffering from the pressure of responsibilities and get the feeling that you’re no longer able to handle it, this can lead to stress. Especially when you have an important position or when you have to carry out important tasks.
The Bach flower Elm can help to bring rest and restore calm, enabling you to give the problem a place. You’ll see that you can also delegate tasks and spread your work out, prioritise and reach your goal. As a consequence of this, the confidence you once had, will return.
What Dr. Bach says about the Bach flower Elm:
For people who do their work well and follow their life’s work. When you have the feeling that the task they have taken is too hard and too much for someone, there’s an increased chance of a nervous breakdown.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Elm is an effective way of treating people who feel over-burdened with responsibility.Read the complete article