Bach flower Oak:
Bach flower Oak helps those who:
- Live with an excessive sense of duty
- Go on incessantly, unable to stop
- Need never to give up, who need to bend not break
- Can’t accept taking any necessary breaks
- Need help to deal with forces, economically
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency & despair
Recognizing your natural boundaries and accepting you need necessary breaks - thanks to Bach flower Oak
A person in need of Oak is a fighter, who doesn’t give up hope, not even when there’s resistance. This person is strong and loyal. They are striving thanks to an excessive sense of duty and they are always ready to help others. They are often seen as the rock of the family or the company. This type is often called upon for advice or consolation.
If you are such a type, you don’t want to stop fighting, not even when your body needs rest. However, these moments of rest can refresh your energy and mind so that you can carry out your tasks with renewed vigour.
Bach flower Oak can help you when you have a need to restore your powers. You learn to deal with your abilities economically and allow yourself to take breaks.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Oak:
For those who work and fight hard, to become healthy or fulfil other tasks in their daily life. They don’t abandon their efforts, even if the situation seems hopeless. When these people are ill and are prevented from doing their duties because of this, they are discontent.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Oak is an effective way to treat those who continue to keep going even when they are completely exhausted.Read the complete article