Bach flower Star of Bethlehem:
Bach flower Star of Bethlehem helps with:
- Unprocessed grief or trauma
- Being blocked
- Processing trauma or shock
- The need for consolation
- Fitting bereavement
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Processing grief and trauma thanks to Bach flower Star of Bethlehem
Star of Bethlehem is the remedy for trauma after an accident or shocking news. It helps you to deal with the pain.
Bach flower Star of Bethlehem helps to clear the blockage, to translate the shock into words or to allow yourself to be able to cry. It softens sad emotions and thoughts. Appropriate grief emerges allowing the sufferer to be able to deal with this sadness.
It can sometimes take years before a shock comes to the surface and you are able to grieve properly. Star of Bethlehem may be given when other remedies have failed, or when you are looking for a solution to a different problem, yet one that is related. You come to see that your shock and trauma have been buried deeply for a long time, and only now can the causes of other problems be linked.
Star of Bethlehem helps to lift a blockage, or move an obstruction. The shock has a lesser impact when it can be treated immediately, but in a delayed reaction, Star of Bethlehem is perfect.
What Dr. Bach says about Star of Bethlehem:
These people are deeply saddened and temporarily very unhappy due to certain circumstances, like hearing bad news, the loss of a loved one or shock after an accident. This remedy relieves those who don’t want to be consoled.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Star of Bethlehem is used to treat individuals suffering from shock.Read the complete article