Bach flower Beech:
Bach flower Beech helps guard against:
- Being intolerant
- Judging too quickly
- Giving contemptuous and intolerant criticism
- Sharp judgement
- Having difficulties with differences
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.v
Group VII – Lacking empathy with others
Bring something to the table at the right moment thanks to Bach flower Beech
People who need the Bach flower Beech, have little to no understanding of the limits of others. There is no tolerance and empathy and you often become irritated by the habits and tics of others.
A Beech-type person is someone that looks suspiciously calm, but is internally very irritated. There is a great deal of – often mocking or contemptuous – criticism regarding the behaviour of others, which is short-sighted or stupid. A person who would benefit from Bach flower Beech will view themselves as a perfectionist, while having difficulties accepting that others may have different ideals and act on those.
Bach flower Beech can help you to judge a little less quickly, and be more tolerant towards others. There is more understanding, which helps you to communicate. You accept that others may have different values and therefore act or think differently.
What Dr. Bach says about people who take Beech:
For people who want to see more good and beauty in everything that surrounds them. These people have the need to see the good, even though too much seems to be bad. Beech helps you to be more tolerant and welcoming, while also alllowing more understanding of the different ways each individual and everything in life, is striving for perfection.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Beech is a natural way to treat people who lack tolerance for others. Beech types become suspicious when they are confronted with someone they view as ‘different’.Read the complete article