Bach flower Sweet Chestnut:
Bach flower Sweet Chestnut helps with:
- Deep despair
- People who are at the end of their rope
- Deep suffering
- The feeling of total isolation
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Dealing with deep despair and despondency thanks to Bach flower Sweet Chestnut
This remedy is for desperate despondency, when you having a feeling of complete hopelessness and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel. You need this Bach flower whenever you have the feeling that your life has nothing to offer you except sadness, despair and brokenness. You feel so miserable that you would want to die, but you don’t believe that death will bring you relief.
Bach flower Sweet Chestnut helps to decrease despondency and regain faith. It will help you to get clarity and see hope in life. You will be open to support and understanding by people in your surroundings and you will accept the flow of life.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Sweet Chestnut:
When people have the feeling that their mind or body has passed the border of endurance and will break. If it seems like the only thing they will get is downfall.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Sweet Chestnut helps to treat people who are suffering from psychological distress.Read the complete article