Bach flower White Chestnut:
Bach flower White Chestnut helps with:
- Constant worrying
- Tormented thoughts
- Thoughts that keep grinding in your mind
- An overactive, unquiet mind
- A lack of mental clarity
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Experience mental calm instead of tormented thoughts thanks to Bach flower White Chestnut
This remedy is used when the mind is tormented by worries or you keep on having the same unwanted thoughts. It’s the ‘phonograph-record-remedy’ according to Dr. Bach, where constant thoughts or discussions keep on spinning through your head.
Stopping these persistent, tormented thoughts demands so much energy, that you become exhausted and it becomes impossible to concentrate.
Bach flower White Chestnut helps to calm your thoughts and brings rest to your mind once more. It makes for mental clarity and order in your mind.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower White Chestnut:
For people who often suffer unwanted thoughts, ideas or reasoning, mostly in moments where their interest in the present is not strong enough to fulfil the mind. These persistent, hindering thoughts often come back. It makes for mental torment where peace of mind is almost completely absent. They also have a hard time concentrating at work or enjoying the day.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence White Chestnut is an effective way to treat individuals who suffer from uncontrollable thoughts.Read the complete article