Bach flower Willow:
Bach flower Willow helps when you need:
- To let go of bitterness
- To stop blaming others
- To feel less bitter or vengeful
- To reduce the feelings of being treated unfairly in your life
- To halt vengeance, or smouldering anger
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than € 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Acceptance and taking responsibility for your own situation with help from Bach flower Willow
Willow is the remedy for people who are so fixated on their own unhappy lives, that they remain stuck in their unhappiness. They become angry internally that they are treated badly by life and ask what they have done wrong.
You need Willow when you have too much self-pity, you are moping or are cranky, and when you have trouble seeing the positive side when something is going wrong. You have a hard time forgiving and forgetting. You need willow if, whenever you experience misfortune, you react touchily and think that no one cares what happens to you or how you feel. You internalise the emotion. You blame others for the fact that you’re unhappy.
Bach flower Willow can help you to view and deal with life more optimistically and positively. You accept the circumstances and take responsibility for your own situation.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Willow:
For people who have a hard time accepting a setback or being unlucky without complaining. They judge life for the success it brings. These people have the feeling they don’t deserve this misfortune, that it is unjust. Because of this, they are bitter. More often than not, they don’t take an interest in things they used to enjoy.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Willow is effective in treating those who tend to wallow in self-pity.Read the complete article